Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My house (my refuge from school, dread!horror!)




Ello, blog readers, I'm back with some new news, ready to put down some food for thought(or food for blogs, hmm.....)

Today is about my holy house, a point of light in a sea of darkened schools. This is where I relax,play with Pete, read a few chapters and then set down my upgrade to the blog.
This may be a daily routine through my average day.

6:45-wake up and have breakfast

7:30- go to school(hasn't started luckily.)


8:00- school starts (Shock!Horror!)

2:30- school ends (Sigh!Relief!)


3:30-After-school ends(More sigh!Relief!)

3:00-we get back to our house(Yay!)


3'ish to 3:16-Qualility time with Pete(unless he bites.)

3:17-Race to the computer!


4:16-computer time finishes.

4:16-Random activities.

8:30 or 9:00- Bedtime

Ok. I think I'll have to end this for now, and I'll see ya (not really) tomorrow!

No comments: