Monday, February 9, 2009

January 2009

It has been many weeks since I last updated the blog.  It is not that we have not been up to much, just been busy.  January saw the arrival of Billy and Doreen (my Mum and Dad) to Hyderabad.  This was their first ever visit to India and they seemed to absorb all that they saw and experienced during their stay.


My parents had come over to look after the kids whilst John and I made a visit to Jordan. Petra has been on our list of things to do for a number of years and having heard so many good reports from friends who had visited there previously we were very much looking forward to our trip.

The children were so happy to have their grandparents looking after them, that our absence went pretty much unnoticed I would say.  More about visit to Petra in the next post.

No comments: