Friday, September 12, 2008

1 year, 4 months, 3 weeks in Hyderabad!

.....Not that I'm counting.

Many times throughout the past year I have contemplated keeping a blog on our experiences in India. If I had started the blog this time last year, I would have moaned non-stop. The transitional period of arriving and adjusting to life in India took longer than I would have expected. But now, one year later, my outlook is much improved. No, the transitional period did not last the whole time, it is only now I am getting round to implement my desire to keep a blog.

So, here we are. The five of us quite settled, a new addition to our family, Pete (more about him later), and a very pleasant social life.

As I have not noted any of our experiences from the past year the blog will be a mix of experiences from our first year and others that happen from here on in.

No comments: