Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogger's boy (the very first!)


Hello all you blog readers out there,

I'm the first son of the Webb family and I am a literature-addict. Here are a few main points about me.

Favourite drink: Tea(very important to me,i'm not kidding (even though I am a Kid, (even though i think you cant put a bracket in a bracket, we'll make an exception)).

Favourite food
: I'll give you two guesses. Can't get it? all right, I'll tell ye. It is Marmite sandwiches(i think you hate it, everybody seems 2).

Favourite Pastime: Reading.

Favourite Outdoor hobby
: Hiking.

All right, I'll have to stop now, my mom says im boring her and you. bye, blog readers. See u next time.

1 comment:

Rhian said...

Hi Bill, your not boring me. I think it's great. Can't wait for your next installment. Love Aunty Rhian xxxx