Saturday, September 20, 2008

About school(shock!horror!) in a Positive enough way

Hello, blog readers, and welcome back to the blogger's boy's blog.

Now I will tell you about my school (dread! Horror!) in a more POSITIVE way (yay!Woohoo!) that positive enough? then let's start!

My school is called ISH (short for International School of Hyderabad *whistle*) Long eh? Well I am in 5th Grade and there are about 14 or 15 people (including me) in my class. Here are a few names. There is.......

Varun (one of the brains behind the class)
Siddarth (at my table)
Kailash (also at my table)
Chahat ( part of the mixed table)
Lukman (another member of my table)

Maya ( the girl brain of the class. From my point of view she is the arch-nemesis of Varun) Maya (another one at Maya number 1's table.)
Daniel ( part of the mixed table)

And many more......


There are three castes at Grade 5. There is the boys caste, girls caste and mixed caste. The boys caste is filled with only boys, who are Lukman, Varun, Kailash, Siddarth and ME. The mixed caste is Chahat, Mario (You'll learn about him later), Daniel and someone else (hmmmmm.......) The girls caste is, obviously, only girls. There is Maya no 1, Maya no 2 and then 2 others who i forget (another hmmmmmm......). The teacher of my class is Mrs/Miss Chandi (i forget which is which) the students, (all of them) claim she is the kindest teacher in the school. I also think that.

And thats it for now folks, and I'll see u tomorrow!

No comments: